LINK Enterprise Solutions
Administration Coordinator – Brisbane
Administration Coordinator – 5 days per week – can be school hours if needed
We are looking for a star administrator to join our team. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about our exciting industry, while showcasing your excellent administration skills!
LINK Enterprise Solutions are seeking an Administration Coordinator to join our team. This is a dynamic and busy position, where you will utilise your administration, communication and customer service experience to make the role your own.
The role will be responsible for performing administration duties and supporting our Service & Project Teams and Technicians to provide excellent customer service to our valued customers.
You will contribute by:
- Being the first point of contact and link between customers, technicians and the company
- Assisting with coordinating technicians for all service and project work.
- General administration of the office, assisting with timesheets, accounts payable, on-call rosters, purchase orders and orders to suppliers
- Actively assist with incoming customer enquiries on the phone and through our ticketing system
- Preparation of Service Reports for customers
- Sending customers Booking Notices of when we are attending
- Ensuring Technicians have met the requirements to attend site
- Booking travel for away work
- Assist with recording deliveries of stock and preparation of stock forms and records for jobs
- Minute taking and assisting with reports prepared by the Service Team
Experience and Knowledge Requirements
- Amazing customer service skills, a positive can-do attitude with very strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- A great memory is an asset in this role, as there are multiple jobs on the go at any one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a professional and pleasant phone manner.
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Thrive in a high pressure environment, and be able to remain calm
- Ability to work unsupervised and prioritise workload
- Work collaboratively, co-operatively, with strong integrity and initiative
- Be able to consistently deliver a high level, excellent outcome for our customers
- Have a strong work ethic and a commitment to the Team and business goals
- Experience with Simpro or similar is highly regarded (but not essential – we can teach you this!)
- The opportunity to build the role into a position where you really make it your own and show off your skills!
- We work hard to make LINK a supportive work-place where you can enjoy coming to work, grow and improve your skills, and work alongside positive and friendly team members
- The electronic security industry is ever evolving and LINK prides itself about being at the forefront of emerging technology – it’s an exciting industry to be part of.
LINK is looking to employ Team Members who provide and support our Core Values being to:
- Provide Quality
- Act with Integrity & Urgency
- Be Passionate
- Deliver & Maintain Consistency
If you are looking for the opportunity to develop your career with an industry leader then please apply now. For more information please reach out to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.